AdSense in center of the post – Blogger propelled rehearses: If you need to embed advertisements into your post content i.e. after certain passage, it is presently conceivable on Blogger. Creator “AJ Banda” made a marvelous content to make it conceivable. This content really searches for
labels inside your post and shows advertisement unit. You can characterize various
tag to show promotion inside your post content. A comparable element is as of now accessible for WordPress however Blogger is missing for quite a while yet custom arrangement can encourage you.
Embed Ads into Your Post Content
What is extra?
1. Lessened the requirement for
(line break) labels in his code and utilizing CSS style “clear:both” for a similar reason.
2. Modded this code for focus arrangement by utilizing HTML5 properties.
3. Include XML code which will stack just on Blogger thing page as opposed to stacking on different pages to spare your blog execution.
Infusing this code into Blogger theme
Presently I will examine how to introduce/coordinate/infuse this content into your blogger subject. (!) Must take reinforcement of your format before rolling out any improvement.
1. Discover the tag in your blogger layout and place most recent jquery just underneath it. If it’s not too much trouble keep away from to utilize two jquery joins, evacuate more seasoned one and utilize the new form.
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.1/jquery.min.js" ></script>
2. Second search for this code
<div style='margin:5px 0;text-align:center;clear:both;'>
<!-- Ad Unit Code Here -->
New Blogger layout may have 2 or 3
3. Presently scan for
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
$AdCode = $("#AdCode").html();
4. Spare the progressions made in Blogger subject and have a fabulous time.
You can pick your Ad area –
By supplanting the esteem br:lt(1) with br:eq(n), where n= 1, 2, 3… which is the quantity of line breaks after which Ad will show up in your post. e.g. In the event that you need to indicate Ad after fifth line break, supplant br:lt(1) with br:eq(5) and you are finished.